Welcome to Pueblo, Colorado's Temple Emanuel Website. Temple Emanuel is on the National Register for Historical Places and is the second oldest Synagogue in Colorado. Its construction was completed in 1900 and dedicated on September 7, 1900. The Synagogue went through a complete renovation in the 1990's and was rededicated in December 2000. Temple Emanuel is a small congregation of 35 families. Please read more about the history of the Temple under the About Us tab.
Temple Emanuel of Pueblo is a small congregation that strives to create a family atmosphere. Our mission is to foster Jewish identity and ensure the survival of Judaism in a small community.
1325 N. Grand Ave.
Pueblo, CO 81003
Temple Emanuel will hold in person High Holiday services. Our protocols are:
* We recommend that those attending be vaccinated, but we will not be policing attendees.
* It is recommended that those not vaccinated wear a mask.
* Attendees may wear a mask if they so choose.
* Attendees may social distance if they so choose
* These protocols might change based on State and County guidelines.
Copyright © 2021 templeemmanuelpueblo.net - All Rights Reserved.